According to the Forum topic “Putting science into practice”, a central role will be devoted to the Exhibition. An open and dynamic marketplace, right in the heart of the Forum venue and focused on the most recent technologies, systems and solutions to fight landslide risks will run parallel to WLF2.
Early registration: 30 April 2011
Registration: 10 September 2011
Exhibition dates: 3-7 October 2011
Venue: Italy, Rome, FAO Headquarters
Who is taking part?
Exhibitor profile: companies, research institutes and governmental agencies dealing with emerging technologies in landslide investigation, landslide risk management, GIS, remote sensing, monitoring systems, technologies for the reduction of landslide risk.
Delegate profile: international audience composed of key decision makers from governmental agencies, professionals, academics and students dealing with landslide research and practice.
Expected delegates: around 1.000
Exhibitors space rates:
booth minimum size: 9 square metrers
- for Early Registration: 2800 € + VAT (before 30 April 2011)
- for Registration: 3300 € + VAT (by 10 September 2011)
booth package: carpeted floor space, outer walls, fascia name board, spotlights, 1 table and two chairs, electrical connection, wireless internet connection , n. 2 full registration to WLF2.
For booths larger than the minimun size a fee proportionately bigger will be applied.
The rate includes:
- a Company presentation that will take place on 5 October 2011 in the Atrium of FAO in which each Company will have the possibility to introduce itself and its activities
- a specific publication for Exhibitor containing case histories or studies or meaningful activities developed by each Company
- the opportunity to organize Short Courses for the benefits of professionalsand consultants having duration of 2 – 4 hours
Exhibition sponsorship packages
The sponsorship package includes:
- Sponsor’s Banner at the Symposium Website
- Distribution of Sponsor’s technical information respectively brochure, supplied by the Sponsor itself, in satchels to be distributed to each participant
- One full copy of list of participants to Symposium to be delivered to the Sponsor on the days following this event.
Sponsor will have the right to use both the Symposium - Logo and the wording “Official Sponsor of WLF2 in any advertisement it may issue or publish.
Package fee: 2000 € + VAT
dowload EXHIBITION CONTRACT REGISTRATION
WLF2 Secretariat: email@example.com